- Tagetes oil is valuable in keeping insects at bay and can help with parasitic and fungal infestation.
- It is used for chest infections, coughs and catarrh, dilating the bronchi, facilitating the flow of mucus and dislodging congestion and can be used in cases of skin infections.
Benefits of Tagetes Oil
- Tagetes is used in making herbal soap bar due to its excellence properties and sweet, citrus odour.
- Tagete oil has unique place in perfumery being used in men’s perfumes, and for general use to support floral themes
- It is also used for flavoring tobacco and in most major food categories, including alcoholic and soft drinks.
|Plant Part Used
|Country Of Origin
|South Africa, Australia, Nigeria, India, Uruguay, Brazil, France, Chile, Bolivia, France, Kenya, and Argentina
Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
|0.85600 to 0.89500 @ 25.00 °C.
|+2.00 to +10.00
|1.48000 to 1.50700 @ 20.00 °C.
|Strength of Aroma
|Medium – Strong
|Mixes well with
|Clary sage, lavender, bergamot, or lemon oils
|It is highly valued as an insect repellant, anti-parasitic, and antiseptic in the locations listed above.
|Strong, warm, sweet-herbaceous, distinctive ketonic (pungent) aroma with a very powerful fruity undertone, reminiscent of green apple
It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
Pregnant women & nursing moms should use caution in using tagetes oil
If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
How to use
Blended with a carrier oil, you can gently rub the diluted tagetes essential oil onto your chest area for respiratory relief for a warm oil massage. You can also diffuse tagetes essential oil in a diffuser, vaporizer or distiller to clear respiratory complaints, including chest infections
We consider your feedback is as important as sale. Please do leave your feedback after receiving your ordered item and if you are not satisfied with the product or service then before leaving any negative or neutral feedback please do contact us. We will definitely resolve the issue if any and will give you refund if required.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Stability and Storage
It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area