Geranium Organic Essential Oil is produced from the stem and leaves of the Geranium plant. It is extracted with the help of a steam distillation process
Geranium essential oil is highly effective in assisting with pre-menstrual tension, excessive fluid retention, menopausal problems, uterine and breast cancers.
Benefits of Geranium Oil
- It is used as a fragrance in all kinds of cosmetic products like soaps, creams, perfumery, air fresheners, skin disorders, eczema and haemorrhoids. Geranium oil is also insect repellent and is good for headaches, dental abscess, stings and bites.
- It is also used in flavoring food additives like preparation of jams, jellies, cakes and puddings, drink and beverages, sauce and ice creams.
|Plant Part Used
|Leaves, Stalks and Flowers
|Country Of Origin
|Nilgiri hills of Tamil Nadu
|Miscibility in ethanol 70 %
|0.89000 – 0.89900 @ 25°C
|4.8 @ 20°C
|1.51800 – 1.52000 @ 20°C
|Strength of Aroma
|Mixes well with
|Geranium essential oil blends well with Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lime, Wild Orange, and Rosemary essential oils for diffusion.
|Fresh, Floral fragrance
It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
Pregnant women & nursing moms should use caution in using peanut oil
If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
How to use
Geranium essential oil can be diluted with a carrier oil, such as sesame oil, and used topically on the skin. You can use it as a spot treatment for acne or itchy skin, or as a massage oil. Some carrier oils may cause an allergic reaction when applied to the skin
We consider your feedback is as important as sale. Please do leave your feedback after receiving your ordered item and if you are not satisfied with the product or service then before leaving any negative or neutral feedback please do contact us. We will definitely resolve the issue if any and will give you refund if required.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Stability and Storage
It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area