Shamama is a natural vegetable oil, prepared by mixing various herbs and essential oil .. Its exotic perfume, sandalwood, musk and made by combining different flowers distilled, as ambrette … This is a medium strong musk, predominantly male, which holds very well on the skin.
Its Attar are widely used for smell. It smell are very spicy & long lasting. ‘Shamama’ content are many different essential oils like Musk, Sandalwood oil, Agar wood oil, Wintergreen oil (Khas), Mehndi (Henna) etc. & also many Indian herbs (Approx 200+) are included its Contains. Sandalwood oil are used as a base for prepare Sandali Shamama.
Benefits of Shamama Oil
- It can protect your body from the excessive cold breeze and freezing temperature.
- This can be used as effective massage oil as it can help your skin maintain proper tone and moisture.
- It can produce soothing effects on your mind and nerves and thus help toiget effective sedative effects
|Country Of Origin
Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils (4.00 Vol)
|0.9550 – 0.9850 270 deg C
|0.63000 – 0.65800
|1.4740 – 1.4950 270 deg
|Strength of Aroma
|Medium – Strong
|Mixes well with
|Lavender, Jasmine, and Geranium
|Shamama Special attar finds extensive usage in the preparation of perfumes. Featuring base of 100% pure sandalwood oil that is prepared through traditional manufacturing methods, its aromatic properties also makes it highly demanded in aromatherapy based applications.
|Floral, woody, exotic and warm
It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
Pregnant women & nursing moms should use caution in using peanut oil
If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
How to use
- Apply it directly to your skin.
- Put a few drops in your lotion.
- Heat it in a small kettle of water to scent your home.
- Evaporate it using an essential oil infuser.
- Add it to your bath water.
We consider your feedback is as important as sale. Please do leave your feedback after receiving your ordered item and if you are not satisfied with the product or service then before leaving any negative or neutral feedback please do contact us. We will definitely resolve the issue if any and will give you refund if required.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Stability and Storage
It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area