Mace Oil comes from Mace tree that yields nutmeg fruit which is pendulous in shape and similar in presentation to a peach
- Mace oil is used in the curing of cardiac disorders, pre-menstrual pain, digestive troubles like colic and flatulence. It is highly effective stimulant for the brain and the cardiac system.
- widely used in electuaries and tonics. It is also recommended for treating various inflammations found in the bladder and urinary tract. Furthermore, the range is also applied externally and is very beneficial in arthritis and chronic rheumatism.
- The range is also used in the preparations of savory dishes. Known by the Indian name Jawitri, the range is utilized for adding flavour and as a medicine.
Benefits of Mace Oil
It is thought helpful for many conditions when used in aromatherapy, it is considered useful for relieving rheumatism, nausea, flatulence, other digestion related conditions, arthritis, gout, nervousness, fatigue, exhaustion and anxiety.
|Country Of Origin
|China to Sri Lanka, the Caribbean, and South America
|Soluble in ether and chloroform
|0.86000 – 0.89200 @ 20 C
+ 2 – + 3 @ 20 C
|1.47200 – 1.47900 @ 20 C
|Strength of Aroma
|Mixes well with
|Cedar Wood, Sandalwood, Cypress and Rosewood oils.
|Mace Essential Oil is used as an analgesic, antioxidant, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, carminative, larvicidal, emmenagogue and as stimulant.
It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
Pregnant women & nursing moms should use caution in using peanut oil
If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
How to use
Mace Oil can be used for flatulent dyspepsia, nausea, diarrhea, dysentery and rheumatism, as well as in flavoring. Use: The nature of the mace ( Myristica Fragrans ) oil closely resembles with nutmeg oil as it originally plucks from the outer skin of nutmeg seed.
We consider your feedback is as important as sale. Please do leave your feedback after receiving your ordered item and if you are not satisfied with the product or service then before leaving any negative or neutral feedback please do contact us. We will definitely resolve the issue if any and will give you refund if required.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Stability and Storage
It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area