The jojoba oil is extracted from the seed of the plant. Female jojoba plants produce a seed that contains 40-60% liquid wax.
- Jojoba Oil is a most popular addition for skin care products, and is often used alone as a facial oil as it contains natural collagen.
- They can help heal acne, athlete’s foot, cuts, mouth sores, pimples and warts. And, It is very good moisturinser and used as make up remover.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- It is used for fragrance because of its advanced molecular stability.
- Jojoba Oil is superb in Massage Oils, Hair Oils, Soaps, and Skin & Hair Preparations.
|Plant Part Used
|Country Of Origin
|Water-soluble emollient wax that can be used to provide sensorial benefits
|0.90500 – 0.92500 @ 25°C
|+3.5 – +6.0
|1.46000 – 1.46800 @ 25°C
|Strength of Aroma
|Mixes well with
|Coconut Oil & Honey
|It is found as an additive in many cosmetic products, especially those marketed as being made from natural ingredients. In particular, such products commonly containing jojoba are lotions and moisturizers, hair shampoos and conditioners. The pure oil itself may also be used on skin, hair.
|Jojoba oil is a colorless to yellow, transparent, oily liquid. It is odorless, or has a faint characteristi
It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
Pregnant women & nursing moms should use caution in using peanut oil
If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
How to use
It is applied directly to the skin for acne, psoriasis, sunburn, and chapped skin. It is also used topically to encourage the regrowth of hair in people who are balding. In manufacturing, It is used as an ingredient in shampoo; lipstick; makeup; cleansing products; and in face, hand, and body lotions.
We consider your feedback is as important as sale. And, please do leave your feedback after receiving your ordered item and if you are not satisfied with the product or service then before leaving any negative or neutral feedback please do contact us. We will definitely resolve the issue if any and will give you refund if required.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Stability and Storage
It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area