This oil is a culinary specialty from what used to be part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and is now southeastern Austria (Styria), eastern Slovenia (Styria and Prekmurje), Central Transylvania, region of Romania, north western Croatia and adjacent regions of Hungary
Pumpkin seed oil is said to help promote urinary health and heart health. It’s full of vitamins and anti-inflammatory agencies, along with linoleic and oleic acid.
Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
Study-proven uses for pumpkin seed oil include lowering cholesterol, easing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men, reducing hot flashes and hormone-related headaches in women, and reversing hair loss.
|Plant Part Used
|Country Of Origin
|Soluble in most fixed oils and mineral oil
|0.92 ± 0.01
|+62 deg C
|Strength of Aroma
|Mixes well with
|Any essential or carrier oil
It is not safe for everybody because it contains allergens & can cause food related allergic reactions
Pregnant women & nursing moms should use caution in using peanut oil
If one has the sensitive skin, one should do the patch test before applying it topically.
How to use
- Shampoo your hair like normal. Avoid putting product in hair afterward.
- Gently warm pumpkin seed oil with a double boiler. …
- Wet hair and massage warm oil into your scalp. …
- Once applied, wrap your hair and head in a hot towel. …
- Remove towel, then shampoo, condition, and style.
We consider your feedback is as important as sale. Please do leave your feedback after receiving your ordered item and if you are not satisfied with the product or service then before leaving any negative or neutral feedback please do contact us. We will definitely resolve the issue if any and will give you refund if required.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
Stability and Storage
It should be kept away from heat & other ignition materials. And keep it in tightly closed containers . keep container in cool & well ventilated area